Fashion would not be what it is without the many incredible designers and creatives that have come before us. This list of the best fashion coffee table books tells the story of some of these artists and their work through their archives, never before seen sketches, photos, and interviews. These are true works of art that make a fantastic addition to anyone’s collection.
Best Coffee Table Books For Fashion Lovers
1. “Fashion: The Definitive History of Costume and Style” by DK
This book is a comprehensive guide to the history of fashion. It covers everything from ancient Egyptian clothing to modern-day couture. This book is perfect for fashion lovers who want to learn more about the origins of their favorite styles.
2. “Vogue: The Covers” by Conde Nast
This book is a collection of the most iconic Vogue covers from the past 120 years. It includes covers from all of the different eras of Vogue, including the Edwardian era, the Art Deco era, and the modern-day. This book is a must-have for any fashion lover’s coffee table.
3. “The Fashion Book” by Phaidon
This book is a visual encyclopedia of fashion designers, models, and photographers. It includes biographies of some of the most influential people in the fashion industry and stunning photographs of their work. This book is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about the people who make fashion happen.
10 Fashion Coffee Table Book Collections
1. “1000 Places to See Before You Die” by Patricia Schultz
2. “The Sexiest Man Alive” by People Magazine
3. “Vogue: The Covers” by Conde Nast
4. “ Harper’s Bazaar: Greatest Hits” by Glenda Bailey
5. “The World Almanac and Book of Facts” by Robert Famighetti
6. “ National Geographic: The Photographs” by Leah Bendavid-Val
7. “Taschen: 100 All-Time Favorite Books on Fashion”
8. “My Fair Lady” by Alan Jay Lerner and Frederick Loewe
9. “Fashionopolis: The Price of Fast Fashion and the Future of Clothes” by Dana Thomas
10. “Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion” by Elizabeth L. Cline
12 Fashion Coffee Table Book Ideas
1. “Vogue: The Covers” by Dodie Kazanjian
2. “The Sartorialist” by Scott Schuman
3. “Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel” by Lisa Immordino Vreeland
4. “Bill Cunningham New York” by Bill Cunningham
5. “Grace: A Memoir” by Grace Coddington
6. “The Fashion Book” by Phaidon
7. “Oversized and Undersized: Street Style from the Sartorialist” by Scott Schuman
8. “Fashionary” by Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design
9. “Fashion A to Z: An Illustrated Dictionary” by Mary Brooks Picken
10. “Fashion Forecasting” by Anne-Marie Faiola-Egan and Kathleen Molesworth
14 Amazing Types Of Coffee Table Books
There are coffee table books for every type of fashionista. There is a book for everyone, from books that showcase the best of haute couture to those that feature street style worldwide.
Here are 14 of the best fashion coffee table books:
1. Vogue: The Covers
2. Harper’s Bazaar: Greatest Hits
3. The Sartorialist: Closer
4. Bill Cunningham New York
5. Chanel: Collections and Creations
6. Dior by Christian Dior
7. Yves Saint Laurent by Pierre Bergé
8. Fashion: The Definitive History of Costume and Style
9. Karl Lagerfeld: A German Genius
10. Valentino: At the Emperor’s Table
11. Versace by Donatella Versace
12. Dolce & Gabbana by Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana
13. Armani by Giorgio Armani
14. Louis Vuitton: The Birth of Modern Luxury
Fashion coffee table books make the perfect addition to any fashion lover’s library. They provide an excellent way to keep up with current trends, learn about fashion history, and get some style inspiration all at the same time. With so many great titles available, it can be hard to know where to start. But never fear. We’ve put together a list of our favorite fashion coffee table books to help you get started. We’ll talk about what makes a great coffee table book and some of our favorite books. So let’s get started!
The Fashion Coffee Table Book: What Makes A Great One?
Whether you are just getting into fashion or an avid collector of fashion literature, knowing the qualities to look for in a good coffee table book will help you pick out the best options. Here are three things to consider:
Content Quality – You want your coffee table book to be exciting and informative. You don’t want to waste money on something that sounds amazing only to find it is not very interesting. A helpful tip is to read reviews on Amazon or Goodreads before purchasing to see if others.